The Rx Affiliate Gym Package has revolutionized the way Affiliate Owner’s approach jump rope integration into their gym’s programming. In the early days, Coaches would shy away from programming jump rope or double under skills into their workouts because that was the one area of gym equipment that was always behind the curve. There was never any rhyme or reason to the jump ropes sizes, organization or skill differentiation. Not to mention, jump ropes were purchased based solely on quantity and price with no regard for durability or effectiveness as a true training tool. Well, those days are over thanks to Rx Jump Ropes innovative gym packages. Now, jump ropes are regarded as a highly effective training tool and with the advent of the Rx Custom Rack can be a show-case piece of equipment that Affiliate Owners are proud to display.
The Rx AGP is widely becoming a must have piece of equipment for affiliate owners worldwide. The AGP-S is the most comprehensive jump rope package on the market today. Not only will this jump rope package fit an entire gym population it will outlast most other brands as well as dramatically improve their member’s jump rope abilities, increase their learning curve and ultimately improve WOD times.
The AGP consists of the following:
- 20 Jump Ropes all with your choice of cable type, color coded to denote rope length.
- 7 template sizes to accommodate athletes from 4’10” to 6’8”.
- 2 ropes at each size and 4 ropes of each at most common height range.
- Black Ops handle with rope size listed on the logo tape.
- Sizing chart with detailed description of size, color and height to go on the wall.
The Rx AGP-S can be purchased on our online store
Custom Logo ($35)
Rx Smart Gear will co-brand your gym’s logo on the handle along side our Rx logo. This is a feature that we exclusively offer to Affiliate Owners. This way, the Affiliate Owner will always be able to identify the Gym’s house ropes from a privately owned Rx Jump Rope as well as create a professional presentation to any new member walking through the door. The Custom Logo is available for an additional $35 to cover the graphic & printing charges. All you have to do is just upload your gym’s logo when purchasing (See details when purchasing on submitting your logo) and we will take care of the rest.
Guidelines for submitting your logo
- All artwork (Logos) must be optimized for a Black background as our logo tapes are printed onto black tape. If you are not sure what color options will work best, you can skip this step and submit your logo as long as it follows the remaining guide lines.
- Your artwork will be placed in a rectangular space approximately 2 inches wide by 7/16 of an inch tall. So please make sure your artwork is designed to be in-line. Your artwork does not need to fill the whole space, as we will repeat the design pattern to fill the space as needed.
- Your artwork must be submitted in either an .ai, .psd or .eps file format and have all of its text converted to outlines. Please keep file size under 2MB. This makes sure we can open and view the artwork exactly as you wish for it to be seen with out having the necessary fonts installed on our machine. This also allows us to manipulate the file to fit and look the way it needs to within the constraints of the logo tape.
- Lastly, if your artwork meets the minimum guidelines of two and three, you can submit your artwork by using the form at the bottom of this page. If you need any additional help regarding only your artwork, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.